Oral presentation instructions
All speakers are requested to include a slide disclosing Conflicts of Interest at the beginning of their presentation, in keeping with CME/CPD regulations
- All speakers and presenters are requested to stay within their allocated time.
- All speakers and presenters should bring their presentation stored on a USB data to the Speakers’ Preview Room at the Congress venue at least one hour before their presentation.
- Your digital presentation must be in PowerPoint (2003 and up will be acceptable) or PDF.
- Use a standard Windows font, or implement it in your presentation.
- When using external media, like movies or sounds, make sure they are on the same data stick. An easy way to make sure that everything is included is to use the function packing for CD, and copy it to a USB data stick.
- If you desire, please imbed the videos in the powerpoint presentation and choose the option for it to play automatically on a full screen. If you require assistance, the technician in the Speakers’ Preview Room will assist. Alternatively please bring a stand alone file as instructed above. In case of problems we can play directly from 2nd computer, depending on the timing of the presentation and video file format.
- Preferably build the presentations in a 16:9 (design of slide format) for optimum viewing on the widescreen.
A sample of the slide can be download here: