Requirements for Poster Presentations
Best size of your poster will be 100cm/39” high and 100cm/100cm/39” wide (or less)
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors' names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet)
- Please check the Scientific Program you will receive onsite, for the poster board number on which you should display your poster/s.
- Posters should be mounted between 07:30-08:30 on Friday, April 24 and removed by the end of sessions on Sunday, April 26, 2015.
- Dismantling of posters is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will be available to assist you.