Requirements for Poster Presentation
Best size of your poster will be maximum 120cm (47”) high and 85cm (33”) wide
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet)
- Please check the Scientific Program you will receive onsite for the poster board number on which you should mount your poster/s.
- Posters should be mounted on Monday, March 21, 2016 between 3:00pm and before the opening session at 6:30pm
and be removed by the end of the sessions on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:00pm
- Dismantling of posters is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will be available to assist you.