Blickstein Isaac, MD
Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, 1953; Married and father of two daughters.
Professional address: Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaplan Medical Center, 76100 Rehovot, Israel. E-mail: ; mobile: +972-545-201789
The Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Associate Professor, The Hadassah-Hebrew University School of Medicine, Jerusalem, Israel; Affiliate Professor, University of Tampa, Fl.
Positions held to date:
• Editor – 1 journal, Guest Editor – 4 journals, Associate Editor – 2 journals, Member of the Editorial Board of 8 journals, Reviewer of 40 journals.
• 225 Original articles and Editorials
• 58 Chapters in books
• 5 Books (including BMA Award winning for best medical book in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2005)
• Over 380 presentations at International scientific meetings
• Faculty of the Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaplan Medical Center, Unit of High Risk Pregnancy and Delivery Room
• Chairman: The Working Group on Multiple Pregnancy of the International Society for Twin Studies, Research Committee on multiple pregnancy of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine
• Board member: The Fetus as a Patient Society, The World Association of Prenatal Medicine, International Society for Twin Studies, Affiliate member of the International Academy of Perinatal Medicine
Sub-specialty: Perinatal Medicine, Main research area: Multiple Pregnancy
Hobbies: Medicine in art and history, gourmet food