Who is eligible to enter?
Young Physicians, Scientists & Researchers age 34 and under
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the COGI Lisbon Congress invites scientists under the age of 34 to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Awards.
The first 5 Best Abstracts will receive free registration and their abstracts will be presented as oral presentations.
The next 25 Best Abstracts will receive a 100 Euro discount on registration.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than August 15, 2012. If your abstract is selected as one of the 5 Best Abstract winners and you have already paid the full registration fee, we will refund you.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be under the age of 34 at the time of submission. Please remember to fill in date of birth in the appropriate place on the online registration form
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract
- Submitters must register and pay registration fees by September 10, 2012
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award
- Winners who cancel for any reason (whether or not registration fees have been paid), will not be entitled to collect their award
- Only the winner can claim their award on site at the Congress
- Submit the abstract on-line: www.congressmed.com/cogilisbon
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.