The 4th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD) has been accredited
by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
to provide CME activity for medical specialists.
The 4th BMJD Congress is designated for a maximum of, or up to
12 European CME credits (ECMEC)
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME credit system is based on 1 ECMEC per hour with a maximum of 3 ECMECs for half a day and 6 ECMECs for a full-day event.
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 weeks. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
To receive your CME credits, please complete the questionnaire at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BMJD2016
After completing the questionnaire, you will receive your certificate as soon as possible
For the Italian participants
The program for 4th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD), Barcelona, Spain, October 20-22, 2016, will be submitted for CME accreditation from the Italian Ministry of Health.
ISO 9001 Certification
This Quality certification requires all participants to fill in a scientific questionnaire and to evaluate the overall quality of the event.
CME for participants from USA and Canada
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS) and the American Medical Association (AMA), physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at: www.ana-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Educational needs and expected outcomes
- Assess and appraise controversial issues based on the latest findings by leading scientists in the field of Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Evaluate best practices in Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Discuss new scientific knowledge and recent research findings in the field of Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Recognize opportunities for scientific collaborations around the world
- Integrate the most up to date information in their clinical and research activities
- Evaluate the most important aspects of diagnosis and treatment in Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Presentations, discussions and debates will focus on the latest developments in Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
All declarations of potential or actual conflicts of interest, whether due to a financial or other relationship, must be provided to the EACCME® upon submission of the application. Declarations must include whether any fee, honorarium or arrangement for re-imbursement of expenses in relation to the event has been provided.
Industry support disclosure
We confirm that all funding provided is free of any attempt to influence the program, individual sessions, subjects for discussion, content or choice of faculty members conflicts of interest. Support of the Congress is kept in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria.
Industry support may be viewed here