- That population based breast cancer screening needs reform
- Advanced breast cancer in 2015: Can it be cured? Are traditional approaches outdated?
- Breast cancer ‘2020’: New developments that will change breast cancer management
SYSTEMIC THERAPY TOPICS
- Multigene assays for early breast cancer: Necessary or is traditional pathology adequate?
- Current controversies in neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy
- Controversies in adjuvant endocrine therapy
- Management of endocrine resistance
- Controversies in patients with brain metastases
- Controversies in the management of Her2 positive disease
LOCOREGIONAL THERAPY TOPICS
- DCIS: Overdiagnosed and overtreated, or the key to reduction in breast cancer morbidity and mortality?
- Optimising breast conservation: Better surgery, better RT, oncoplastic approaches?
- The axilla in 2015 - Z11, AMAROS, MA20 - how do they all fit?
- Reconstruction when post-mastectomy radiotherapy is required
SUPPORTIVE CARE TOPICS
- Are breast care nurses patient navigators or agents of lifestyle change?
- Status of survivorship/shared care planning