Who is eligible to enter?
What is the Young Scientist Award?
The Scientific Committee of the World Congress on NeuroTherapeutics: Dilemmas, Debates & Discussions (DDDN) invites young physicians, scientists and researchers born in 1981 or after to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive free registration and their abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
Who is eligible to enter the competition?
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website (Abstract) no later than June 8, 2015.
2. Register and pay registration fees (If your abstract is selected as a winner, your full registration fees will be refunded).
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
What are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1981 or after.
- Submitters must be the presenting author of the abstract
- Attendance at the DDDN Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to to recive their award
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.